The 2XU Compression Arm Sleeves use PWX POWER Fabric and a graduated compression designed engineered to promote increased circulation, helping reduce pooling and "arm pump" in the forearms, applying an evenly applied pressure to help support the muscles and tendons in the forearm, elbow and bicep.
- Increased circulation
- Reduced muscle fatigue, damage & injury
- Soft, breathable & moisture wicking
- Increased oxygen to muscles
- Skin coverage for warmth or UPF sun protection
- Faster recovery
- Highly powerful + durable fabrication/li>
- Moisture management/li>
- Graduated compression for extra support + enhanced circulation benefits/li>
- Promotes removal of blood lactate from exercising muscles for faster repair/li>
Deep Vein Thrombosis is a condition that mainly affects the lower body and is associated with long periods of travel or inactivity. 2XU Compression garments enhance blood flow in these areas through enhanced venous return, reducing the risk of DVT.
2XU Compression garments are the only multipurpose compression garments constructed using a circular high gauge knit structure. This structure delivers an evenly distributed 360 degree stretch compression not achievable in garments with a traditional tricot knit.