Integra is the stem for today's roadbike cockpit: Garmin-ready, to give advanced riders a dashboard for your performance and navigation data.
- Integra houses and protects Garmin Edge head units, improving security, aerodynamics, and appearance
- Stem supplied complete with Garmin Integra Mount
- Garmin unit twist-clicks in to Integra Mount, protecting the device from knocks
- Supports the screen at an ideal angle for at-a-glance view of critical performance or navigation data
- Improves airflow around the stem
Integra stem is ridden by Christian Vande Velde and squad members of Team Garmin-Sharp-Barracuda.
- Weight: 235g (110 mm)
- Length: 110 mm
- Clamp: 31.8 mm
- Material: AL-alloy
- Angle: 10°
- Bolts: Cromoly
- Finish: Shot peened/Black anodized
- Stack: 40 mm