VENTUS II is a complete renewal of the iconic VENTUS. The basebar is all-new, and helps cut weight to 730 g, 15% lighter than the original that in the hands of Fabian Cancellara and Gustav Larsson won gold and silver at the 2008 Beijing Olympics. Every aspect of the bar's performance has been reviewed in the light of 4 years' experience of top-level racing:
- Elbow-rests lock in to basebar top skin, can’t skew out of true.
- Redesigned handholds for more positive grip.
- Shimano Di2 compatibility is introduced.
- Extension bars adjust front-rear for reach, vertically for height.
- Elbow pads move with the extensions, so hand-to-elbow position stays where you put it.
- Standard straight carbon-fiber extensions can be swapped for S-bend or ski-bend extensions.
VENTUS II provides a perfect custom fit for champion athletes of every physique. It sets the standard by which all triathlon aerobars are judged.
- Weight: 730 g
- Width: 40 cm
- Steerer: 28.6 mm
- Material: HM carbon-fiber
- Drop: 40 mm (basebar)
- Reach: 140 mm (basebar)
- Angle: -17.5°
- Routing: Internal
- Finish: UD Gloss Black
- Stack: 35 mm (clamp)
- pads: Carbon-fiber comfort
- Certification: CEN