Built using the E-118 mold and a product of the same R&D process, here is a bike embodying many of the E-118's qualities of refined aerodynamics, rigidity, comfort and light weight. Presenting the E-116, another outstanding example of OPTIMAL BALANCE, in Triathlon and Time-Trial form.
Integrated concept: frame, E-116 specific carbon monocoque fork. Argon 18 ASP-7000 carbon seatpost. headset, integrated aero brake (front and rear) and brake levers.
- One frame with 2 otpions, with internal cables or Di2
- NEW Integrated BB86 bottom bracket
- NEW aero-frame optimized by virtual wind tunnel development (CFD): 8% better aerodynamic results than the E-114
- Monocoque construction featuring Horizontal Dual System (HDS)
- NEW 6105 HM carbon composite maximizing stiffness to weight ratios. The E-116 frame is 10% lighter than the 2011
- NEW E-116 monocoque carbon fork (400g fork alone)
- NEW ASP-7000 reversible (76°/78°) carbon seatpost
- Innovative AFS-Tri geometry with BB-Drop of 75mm (lower bottom bracket) for even more stability
- Integrated fork crown race
- FSA Orbita IS-2 + 3D (w/6.5mm Top cover, bearing 1-1/8", 36°/45°) + FSA TH-885 Compressor included
- Braze-on front derailleur compatible with compact chainrings
- Forged horizontal drop-outs with replaceable derailleur hanger
- Weight: TBC