It's the heart and soul of the Record™ 11s drivetrain!
The Record™ rear derailleur has always evoked competitions and wins, and still today represents for professional racers the certainty of fast and extremely precise shifting, even under load.
But you don't have to be a pro to take advantage of the performance features of the Record™ 11-speed: the fun is for all.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- ALUMINIUM REAR DERAILLEUR FASTENING SCREWS: the two-piece system, while maintaining resistance and rigidity, makes it possible to reduce the weight by 53% compared to steel and 22% compared to titanium, and prolongs the life of the component.
- CARBON FIBER FRONT PLATE: extreme stiffness and reduced weight. Increases the precision of the rear derailleur.
- ULTRA-SHIFT™ EXCLUSIVE GEOMETRY PARALLELOGRAM: maximum shifting rigidity, fast actuation, precision, friction reduction.
- ULTRA-SHIFT™ ALUMINUM LOWER AND UPPER BODIES: less weight, less friction, shifting precision
- CARBON FIBER CAGE PLATE: shifting positioning is extremely accurate and extremely light.
- CERAMIC BALL BEARINGS: considerably smooth, they reduce friction and prolong life and shifting performance.
- upper to lower pulley-axle: 55 mm
- composite outer plate
- Titanium hanger and pivot bolt
- parallelogram with 11s geometry
- carbon fiber forged aluminium upper and lower body
- metal-carbon cage
- lightened special rubber pulleys
- bottom pulley with ceramic bearings