Racing Zero switches to carbon for the first time, and does it in its own way: they are the first road bike wheels on the market that combines a carbon rim with aluminum spokes.
This new hybrid technology combines the legendary rigidity of the aluminum Zero with improved reactivity, thanks to the carbon bike rims, which reduce the peripheral weight and so the moment of inertia.
A light wheel, with a superior handling and an optimal power transmission to the ground.
- wheel weight (f/r): 1,358g
- rim material: carbon
- rim (h/w): 30mm / 24.5mm
- rim type: clincher
- rim finish: carbon
- number of spokes (f/r): 16 / 21
- spokes material: aluminum
- spokes type: aero
- nipples material: aluminum
- hub material (f/r): carbon
- hub spacing(f/r): 100mm / 130mm
- hub bearings: USB
- hub finish(f/r): carbon
- cassette type: Campagnolo / Shimano / SRAM
- cassette compatibility: 9 / 10 / 11