The aero shape of the Flow crank arms is specifically designed from a purely functional perspective in performance and not just aesthetics using the Computer Fluid Dynamics (CFD) design. The CFD is a software program that can simulate an actual wind tunnel test at the same time enabling us to isolate a specific part of the bicycle in motion. The rigidity is not compromised, as it is 10% stiffer and lighter (563 g w/o chainrings – 175 mm) than most aero cranks on the market.
Compatible with BB30 or classic BSA threaded frame using ROTOR BSA30 BB cups.
- The aero profile of the crank arm has been optimized according to the varying airflow the crank encounters from the axle to the pedals, throughout the 360° pedal stroke. The crank arms and the spider are designed separately in order to acquire a maximum advantage of the crank’s aero profile.
- Time Savings: An athlete is 26.4 seconds faster when averaging 200 watts over a 180 km distance.
- The Micro Adjust Spider (MAS) ensures perfect Q-Ring setup, offering adjustment increment gaps half that of classic spiders.
3D+ BB30 Axle is compatible with:
- Cervelo BBRight specification
- BB30 frames 68mm width
- Classic threaded frames (using the NEW ROTOR BSA threaded 30mm bearing cups)