Built in two versions: 29” and 27” ½, Alpes is a frame born for Cross Country races. Thanks to the particular set of tubes, the flat stays and the carbon dropout QR12 axle, Alpes presents a high stiffness which makes it as agile and responsive as a 26” frame, but with all the benefits of smoothness of oversized wheels.
The use of innovative materials allow great shock absorption and high reactivity in the moment of maximum thrust. The comfort is also enhanced by the geometry of the frame that thanks to slacker head tube angles allow to have a good stability when going downhill. The Alpes is now also available with Boost bottom bracket and 2.8 tyres on 27,5” wheels.
- weight: 1,100g (not ISP and raw)
- Stiffness value: 110 N/mm
- Outer lamination: 3K
- Inner lamination: M46J / M40J
- head tube: 1-1/8" - 1-1/2"
- Internal gear cables guide
- Press Fit 89.5 bottom bracket
- System R(142x12mm bolt thru axle)
- custom made
- head tube for lefty fork
- PRESS FIT BOOST bottom bracket
- wheels 27.5" plus (2.8)