Designed exclusively for triathletes and time trialists, the new system eliminates the need to change hand positions during shifting. Riders can change gears at the base bar (ST-9071) as well as the bar extensions (SW-9071) because the system in linked.
- Electronic shifting | Stress free at the click of a button
- Reach adjust mechanism | Customized lever position
- Uni-directional carbon brake lever | Lightweight
- Ergonomic design | Comfortable and intuitive
- Internal wire routing | Guided through the bars for optimal aerodynamics
- Multi-functional, advanced computer for scientific analyses of training and racing conditions