The SM-RT99 finned ICE Technologies disc brake rotor initially used on the World Cup downhill circuit is now available at the R785 level. Improving the heat absorbing capacity compared to the RT98 disc rotor through the addition of aluminium cooling fins between each spider arm, SM-RT99 reduces heat by an additional 40 degrees. This new advanced ICE Technologies disc rotor in smaller 160/140mm sizes, utilizes an aluminium rotor spider to increase braking efficiency and the rotor blade has a mud-shedding design.
- Material: aluminum
- Attachment Type: CenterLock
- Compatibility: Shimano Centerlock hubs
- Diameter: 140 mm, 160 mm
- Recommended Use: mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years
- Actual Weight: SM-RT99, 140mm: 101g