Combining rigidity, comfort and light weight in ideal proportions, our OPTIMAL BALANCE design and fabrication philosophy has reached its pinnacle with our flagship 2013 Gallium Pro model, official bike of Team SpiderTech powered by C10.
While this uniquely elegant machine is the result of an exhaustive research and development effort, its design wasn't simply a mathematical engineering exercise; the final objective was to come up with a bike that would foster an exceptional synergy between bike and rider, and offer an extraordinary riding experience.
Intergrated concept: Frame, Ga31 Pro specific monocoque fork, Argon 18 ASP-6500 carbon seatpost and headset.
- One frame with 2 options, with internal cables or Di2
- New Intergrated BB86 bottom bracket
- Exclusive mold maximizing global stiffness: massive asymmetric chainstays, bulk bottom bracket and headtube areas
- 3D Headtube: for perfect adjustment of handlebar height of every rider while enhancing front-end stiffness
- 7000 HM carbon composite
- Monocoque construction optimized with Horiaontal Dual System (HDS)
- Intergraged fork crown race
- Innovative AFS Geometry with BB-Drop or 75mm(lower bottom bracket and shorter head tube
- 31.6 seatpost diameter (ASP-6500 carbon, 225g, seatpost included)
- 36.6 seat collar
- FSA No 62+3D (Bearing 1-1/4" Top 36°/45° & 1.5" Bottom, 36°/45°) + FSA TH-885 Compressor included
- Braze-on front derailleur compatible with compact chainrings
- Forged drop-out with replaceable derailleur hanger
- Weight: 920g (Medium frame only), Fork 340g