While difficult to improve upon the fantastic feel of the Ergopower command, the internal side of the unit has been modified in such a way that it adapts itself even more closely to the wide array of handlebars available thus conferring greater comfort and control. Newly designed hoods in hypoallergenic silicone with differentiated density design along with internal groves and structure to provide additional comfort where needed and more solid grip elsewhere. While the Ergopower commands seem to be very similar to previous versions the new crankset makes it clear to even the untrained eye just how different this new groupset is. The completely redesigned crankset represents increased rigidity as well as fresh and cutting edge aesthetics.
A new transmission calls for new commands to control this new, more efficient drivetrain. Campagnolo engineers worked diligently to develop a new internal functionality and index pattern without altering the highly lauded ergonomic design of the Ergopower commands. 2 clicks will now downshift from large to small chainring with a 3rd click for adjusting trim when using more extreme gears.
- for caliper brakes
- composite body - ball bearings
- lightened carbon brake lever
- internal mechanism parts in titanium
- Ultra-Shift geometry
- ergonomic brake lever with high fulcrum
- brake opening control integrated with the brake lever
- insert for large hands
- Hypo-Allergenic Vari-Cushion silicone hoods
- No-Bulge housing path
- minimum friction housings
- front derailleur micro-adjustment possibility
- multiple shifting