The Super Record version of the new mechanical groupsets uses a one piece carbon derailleur outer cage that reduces weight while still maintaining the same rigidity and functionality.
The new derailleur design uses a longer arm to increase leverage, requiring less hand movement and thus facilitates up-shifting to the larger chainring. The rear derailleur has also changed dramatically and offers significant performance enhancements thanks to its revolutionary new design. Campagnolo engineers sought to create a more efficient and better performing rear derailleur and in doing so completely redesigned this component both inside and out.
- Special inner cage design
- Outer semi-cage in monocoque carbon
- S2 System (Secure Shifting System)
- CSD (Chain Security Device)
- Derailleur cable deviator insert
- Derailleur clip clamp
- Front derailleur mounting tool