An extra weapon for achieving victory. The Record® crankset is designed to transmit 100% of the cyclist's power to the wheel: maximum torsional stiffness of the system, the best U and Q factors in the category, and cranks made entirely of unidirectional carbon fibre.
But the real surprise comes with the first shift: precise, extremely fast, and with no hesitation, thanks to the design of the upshifting and downshifting zones of the XPSS™ chainrings. Shifting is no longer a problem, not even under extreme conditions.
- HOLLOW CRANKS AND SPIDER ARMS WITH ULTRA-HOLLOW™ TECHNOLOGY: reduces weight of stress-free areas, improves crank set weight and rigidity ratio.
- 8 CHAIN UP SHIFTING AREAS AND 2 CHAIN DOWNSHIFTING AREAS: faster and more precise shifting, even under stress.
- INTEGRATED CRANK/CHAINRING MOUNTING SYSTEM: reduced weight easy maintenance.
- LIGHTER BOTTOM BRACKET: lighter
- NEW 11-SPEED 165mm CRANCKSET: a length dedicated to cyclists smaller than 170cm in height
- it allows for an agile pedal stroke and a correct movement in relation to the length of the lower limbs.
- full-carbon unidirectional-multidirectional cranks
- hollow cranks (Ultra- Hollow Structure)
- light alloy fixing bolts
- light alloy chainrings with XPSS (eXtreme Performance Shifting System)
- chainrings with hard anodization treatment
- 8 pins on the large chainring
- USB bearings (Ultra Smooth Bearings)
- integrated ULTRA-TORQUE semi-axles
- requires ULTRA-TORQUE BB cups