The masterpiece of the 2012 Campagnolo® model range!
Speed, precision, smoothness and better looks: the first rear derailleur with carbon fibre upper and lower body will amaze even the most demanding of cyclists.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- ALUMINUM FIXING BOLT: the new two-part system is 53% lighter than steel and 22% lighter than titanium, without compromising resistance and rigidity levels and prolonging component life.
- CARBON FIBRE UPPER AND LOWER BODY: extreme rigidity and reduced weight. It increases rear derailleur precision and prolongs the life of component.
- CARBON FIBER CAGE PLATE: shifting positioning is exceedingly precise - extremely light.
- CARBON FIBER PARALLELOGRAM, AND EXCLUSIVE ULTRA-SHIFT™ GEOMETRY: maximum shifting rigidity, fast actuation, precision, friction reduction
- CERAMIC BALL BEARINGS: very smooth, reduces friction, prolongs life and shifting performance.
- PULLEY CAGE ALUMINUM FIXING BOLTS: lighter.
- upper to lower pulley-axle: 55 mm
- composite outer plate
- Titanium hanger and pivot bolt
- parallelogram with 11s geometry
- carbon fiber forged aluminium upper and lower body
- metal-carbon cage
- lightened special rubber pulleys
- bottom pulley with ceramic bearings