CARBON MONOCOQUE FRAME HIGHEST MODULUS CARBON FIBER IM 600
The Temerario frame is designed and engineered with the objective of improving the response to the change in power rhythm in a sprint, and the bike's handling characteristics at the high speed, compared to traditional frames.
The rear wheel is connected to the monocoque by two asymmetric molded elements in order to fill the available space between wheel and bottom bracket, maximizing the inertial moment of the crosssections.
- Carbon monocoque frame highest modulus carbon fiber IM 600
- Weight 1,050 g for the M size
- 4 sizes S, M, L, XL
- Bottom bracket BSA
- 3K external layer
- External cables routing
- Integrated aerodynamic seat tube
- Dedacciai aero seat clamp included
- Monocoque fork weight 350 g
- Tapered headtube 1-1/8 top - 1-1/2 bottom
- Integrated Dedacciai headset MSS118112 included