Years of research, engineering and wind-tunnel development went into the DA 1 Frameset. Already ridden to major triathon wins by Felt athletes Terenzo Bozzone, and Andi Boecherer, this is the frameset that left the competition in the dust. With UHC Ultimate+Nano carbon fiber material—shaped through extensive Computational Fluid Dynamics engineering and real-world testing—it’s 14% more aerodynamic and 13% stiffer than the last-generation DA. It’s also optimized for Shimano Di2 electronic shifting, with internal cable routing and an integrated battery mount.
- Frame: Felt Aero TT/Tri UHC Ultimate + Nano MMC Carbon Fiber Frame w/ 1KP Weave, InsideOut internal molding process, aluminum BB30 shell, internal electric or external mechanical cable routing, Carbon Fiber dropouts & aluminum Rear derailleur hanger
- Fork: Felt Bayonet 3 UHC Ultimate + Nano MMC Carbon Fiber monocoque fork; 100% Carbon Fiber 1-piece blades, dropouts, crown & aluminum external steerer tube w/ Felt compression device
- Accessories: Bayonet 3 Carbon Handlebar, Frame Plugs, Fixed Position Stem, Front and Rear Brake, Inline Front Derailleur Cable Adjuster, Carbon Assembly Paste, Touch-Up Paint
- Finish: Matte Carbon(White)
- Sizes: 650c x 47 cm, 700c x 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm