KURVE BULL: a saddle that adaps to your every twist and turn.
You make one major adjustment on the bike by dramatically rotating the pelvis forward and then sit in the pocket of the saddle. Your sit bones interface with the rear part of the saddle increasing pressure on the genitalia. Your genitalia finds relief in the pocket of the saddle.
- Wing Flex: Interfaces with the rider by working with the rider not against it.
- Mobius Rail: A circular rail construction eliminating pressure points and providing flex.
- New Tunable Nose: Fi'zi:k's newest innovation. This interchangeable tension system allow the rider to customize their flex.
Spine Concept is the fi'zi:k guideline to the right saddle choice. It realizes that cyclists have varying degrees of flexibility and human flexibility affects riding behavior when cycling in a high performance position.
- Shell: Re:flex Composite
- Cover: Advanced Elastic Cover
- Rail: Mobius Cold Forged Alluminium
- Weight: 220 gr
- Dimensions: 265 x 146 mm