Pioneer Dual-Leg Power Meter Crank Sets
As a leading manufacturer of advanced consumer electronic products, Pioneer developed proprietary technology incorporated into the power meter that accurately analyzes the pedaling stroke using six independent sensors (three located on each side of the crank). At every 30 degrees of each rotation, the robust design captures a variety of torque data that is continuously transmitted via a special Ant+™ stream.
The Pioneer power meter will be offered as complete crank sets with both Shimano® Dura-Ace® 9000 and Ultegra® 6800 cranks available in more than 38 different configurations varying in assorted crank arm lengths and chain ring set-ups. Adding only 66 grams of weight to the original Shimano cranks, the Pioneer system will be one of the lightest crank-based meters and the only dual-leg power meter on the market.
- Wireless transmitter
- Operating time: up to 120 hours (two CR2032 batteries included)
- User replaceable batteries
- IPX6 & IPX7 water resistance certified
- Resistant to oil and environmental conditions
- Patch / Arm type magnet included (installation required)
- Ant+ compatible (total power, independent left and right power)
- Weight: 66g (including L & R sensors)
- Accuracy: +/- 2%