From Pissei understanding of the demands on the cyclists body from workload, heat, sun, sweat, wind, they can use specific fabrics in specific areas to compliment your riding and your performance.
shape and fit
Pissei years of experience in making cycling garments have given them tremendous understanding of different riders body shapes and the cycling position. The things you might find hard to see at first are the hard work which goes into building products that just fit.
short sleeve jersey
- Shoulder panels in fast drying, moisture wicking fabric for fit and shape.
- Front and back panels in more open fabric for increased ventilation, moisture wicking.
- Stretch side panels for fit, shape, breathability.
- Fourth rear security pocket on right with zipper with reflective detail.
- Sew in custom Pissei reflective tab on rear left side seam for visibility in low light.
- Button hole inside pocket for MP3 player or phone.
- Custom Stretch tape at rear hem for fit and comfort, with Pissei logo knitted in.
- Legs in supportive, compressive, durable polyester lycra.
- Multipanel construction places seams for maximmum comfort, durability and best fit.
- Combination of flat lock and regular seams for comfort and shape.
- Leg grippers in flat woven tape for comfort, durability.