Octal Aero is designed with all the same features as the Octal helmet, but has been developed further for aerodynamic performance and to be used in the time trial and events where low drag is crucial, without sacrificing safety or comfort.
The lightweight EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner provides a high level of protection with increase thickness at the most exposed areas. The fully wrapped unibody shell, which works as a monocoque, enhances the safety properties, and construction integrity of the helmet.
The Octal helmet has and ultralight size adjustment system that will ensure a secure fit. The internal padding is made of a technical fabric, which reduces the temperature of the contact area touching the skin. Since visibility is a key factor to road bike safety, the Octal helmet comes in high visibility colors and with reflective patches.
215 g (medium)
ICE Tag **
- High performance EPS liner, optimized in density
- External microshell for aerodynamice performance
- Ultralight size adjustment system, designed with low contact area
- Fully wrapped unibody shell, for improved protection and resistance
- Straps molded into liner
- Temperature regulating padding
- Reflective patches and color combinations for high visibility
- Scannable ICE Tag**
If an accident happens and the victim is knocked unconscious, scanning the tag will allow passers-by or medical personnel to identify the victim and get correct medical information such as blood group or allergies that can be vital for correct care.
Sizes & Weight
- Small 54-58cm 210g
- Medium 55-58cm 215g
- Large 59-62cm 225g