ROTOR Bike Components has developed a specific BB30 & BBright crankset based on its successful 3D crank, to be the perfect 100% compatible with any BB30 or Classic BSA threaded frame (using special ROTOR “BSA30” BB cups) on the market!. ROTOR 3D+ crank: a light-weight, purebred performance aluminium crank: 476 g for 170/130 BCD (w/o BB and chain rings).
3D+ cranks have an improved version of our proprietary “Trinity Drilling System” technology. Due to the larger axle-crank contact area of a BB30 crank, all three holes can be drilled from the axle side of the crank arm, allowing for further optimization of wall thicknesses, improving both the weight and the weight-rigidity ratio of the crank arm.
Certified to the EN 14781 standard. Aluminium axle (30 mm diameter). High precision bearing pre-load adjustability through a compression ring with locknut.
100% compatible with:
- BB30 frames (68mm BB width)
- Cervélo BBright specification
- Classic threaded frames, using ROTOR “BSA30” BB cups
- All 130 BCD Q-Ring oval chainrings as well as round chainrings
- Lengths: 150, 155, 160, 165, 170, 172.5, 175, & 180m
- BCD: 130
- Spindle: 30mm aluminum
- Q-Factor: 145mmNote: Bottom Bracket & Chainrings not included