The Rotor 3D+ road crank is extremely stiff to meet the demands of sprinters but also lightweight to satisfy the needs of climbers. 8 strain gauges guarantee the familiar SRM high accuracy and reliability.
ROTOR utilizes a special manufacturing process, named the "Trinity Drilling System". It is a unique triple hollow crank arm that enables the removal of the excess aluminum in the core while still maintaining the structural strength of the crank.
- Crank: Rotor 3D+ Compact or Standard
Cranks are available in lengths of between 170 - 180mm
- Chain Rings:
Bolt Circle Diameters: 110 & 130mm
- Weight: 839g with crank, chain rings and bottom bracket (92 g)
- with 1 spacer as used on BB Right frames: 847 g
- with 2 spacers as used on BB30 frames: 853g
- Strain Gauges: 8
- Cadence Range: 30-255 rpm
- Wattage Range: 0-4096 Watts
- Wireless Protocol: Wireless ANT+ Sport
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Battery Life: 1400 hours of use
- Q-Factor: 147mm
- Compatible wireless with PowerControl 7 and PowerControl VI.