Awarded by “Tour” magazine as one of the best frames in the world for the incredible light weight (700 g in a medium size), stiffness and comfort, Asola represents the ultimate expression of technique by Sarto Srl.
After years of experience, countless hours of testing and hundreds of materials characterizations, Sarto srl has succeeded in making a super carbon frame: Asola. This road bicycle is characterized by a sober and essential design: round straight tubes, ultra-thin seat and chain stays, miniaturized dropouts, Asola has been specifically designed for riders looking for essence.
Asola is our idea of frame. And you can customize as you like. The Sarto Asola is available in both traditional and disc brakes versions.
- Weight: 700g (raw)
- Stiffness value: 115 N/mm
- Outer lamination: 1K
- inner lamination: M55J / M46J
- Press Fit 86.5 bottom bracket
- seat tube Ø 31.8 mm for seat post 27.2 mm
- Custom made
- Integrated seat tube
- Outer lamination: UD
- Outer break and gear cables guide
- BSA - BB30 - Press FIT 386 EVO bottom bracket
- Optimization for Gear Di2 - EPS or Universal system (mechanical / electronic Di2)