Take your ride to the next level with the Cyclo 505hc GPS cycling computers. Whatever type of rider you are (commuter, touring, competitive or mountain biker) Cyclo 505 models are powerful navigation computers recording up to 240 hours of ride history and provide the most routing options with built-in base maps, sensor support for both Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ heart rate, speed, cadence and even power meters and connectivity with both iPhone and Android support.
Cyclo is the first cycling GPS computer compatible with Android phones (v4.1 – 4.3)¹. Android users see text and call alerts displayed as you ride. Need a little motivation for a climb or tempo ride? No problem once paired to your Android or iPhone² Cyclo controls your phone's music playlists right from the screen.
No Wires Required
Uploading and sharing your cycling data has never been easier. Wirelessly connect your Cyclo 505 and 505hc with magellancyclo.com to automatically sync your tracks, segments and riding history. Through magellancyclo.com you can configure your account to simultaneously transfer your data to Strava. Automatic uploads to Edomondo and Training Peaks are coming soon.
Shimano Di2 Compatible
Serious about your cycling; want to take your performance to the next level? Magellan's 505 and 315 can help you determine if you're shifting at the wrong time or if you're in a poor gear position by reading and recording shifting information from compatible Di2 electronic road bicycle shifting systems³.
ANT+ and Bluetooth™ Smart Accessory Support
Cyclo 505 models support power meters and are the first GPS computers to be compatible with Bluetooth Smart accessories and ANT+ indoor trainers4. All Magellan Cyclo models have built in compatibility for over 130 ANT+ accessories including heart rate monitors, speed and cadence sensors.
Customized Riding Profiles
Optimize your ride by creating up to 6 custom cycling profiles. Once created Cyclo will show routes specifically designed for your riding equipment and style. For mountain biking profiles the routes suggested will even show what % of the route is on dirt vs paved roads. Cyclo will even let you assign and keep track of sensors in a profile.
Input distance or time and Cyclo will provide up to 3 routes for the rider to select. Each route will show elevation gain and difficulty. In a new city or just want to try something new Cyclo's Surprise Me™ is perfect for the competitive cyclist training for a sportive or recreational rider looking for a graded loop.
Where am I
Always know your location. Cyclo's Where am I function displays your exact coordinates (latitude and longitude) right on the unit. When paired to an Android phone a SMS can be sent to an emergency contact so if your break down or get separated from a companion you can conveniently share your location.
- Rugged Design
- Support for Shimano Di2 wireless units w/D-Fly (SM-EWW01)
- Built to IPX-7 Standards (Waterproof)
- User-Friendly interface w/3" touchscreen
- Preloaded with complete USA Road network
- Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity for iPhone and Android
- Receive onscreen text and call alerts, and control music playlist
- Support for heart rate monitor, speed and cadence sensors (ANT+)
- 6 custom cycling profiles, and sensor tracking
- Wirelessly upload your tracks, segments, and history to Strava
- GPS location function with backtrack
- Power Meter compatible
- In the box: Cyclo 505, Universal Bike Mount, Out-front bike mount, AC adapter, USB cable, Manuals
- In the box: Cyclo 505HC: Heart rate monitor and speed/cadence sensor, Universal bike mount, Out-front bike mount, AC adapter, USB cable, Manuals