Pioneer SGX-CA500 Cycle-Computer
Designed to be extremely light and compact, the new SGX-CA500 Cycle-Computer is the ideal interface used with the Pioneer Power Meter crank sets. The lightweight display utilizes a 1.87-inch black and white LCD touch screen to provide a window of data including Pioneer’s exclusive left and right force vector information. The robust computer can access and display left and right power output, pedaling stroke efficiency, power loss, force vector analysis, torque, cadence, heart rate, GPS positioning, speed, distance, elevation gain/loss, barometric pressure, ambient temperature, and more.
The display interface is highly customizable and features six programmable screens, six bike profiles, and 4-gigabytes of memory for ride event storage. Up to nine data points can be seen on the same window for instantaneous and continuous performance feedback. Tested to withstand the harshest riding environments, the SGX-CA500 is IPX 6 and 7 certified for moist and wet conditions.
For convenience, the SGX-CA500 features Wi-Fi that can automatically upload collected data for after-ride analysis. The system (when connected to a home network) can be automated to wirelessly transfer the information to Pioneer’s Cyclo-Sphere online service.
Standard option comes with head unit only. Bundle comes with head unit, cadence and heart-rate.
- Mono LCD (160 x 128) pixel resolution
- Weight: 75 grams
- Built-in GPS for tracking and positioning
- Barometer and thermometer
- Rechargeable built-in Li-ion battery (up to 12 hours operating time)
- ANT+ module to pair it with industry standard ANT+ sensors
- Cadence/speed capable / heart rate monitor (component sold separately)
- Bar Mount cradle
- Optional TT Bar Mount available
- Micro USB cable for power charging and data transfer
- Wi-Fi compatibility