A serious frame in stainless steel, the Light Steel does not rust and features carefully-shaped tubes to optimize a comfortable yet stiff ride. With a more agile, sloping and responsive geometry this is the bike for the purists with a competitive spirit.
Steel Columbus XCr tubing and a customized Columbus Tusk fork.
- Pipes: Columbus Stainless XCr custom Passoni. Bottom bracket and dropouts in 316 stainless steel processing CNCSteel Columbus XCr.
- Front triangle: shaped pipe, tube 31.7 mm bi-oval, vertical tube 31.7 mm oval to the box, tube 38 mm profile drop
- Rear triangle: vertical sheath round conical 16 mm. Sheath horizontal oval-conical 28,5 x18 mm
- Moving box: 316 stainless steel, CNC machined, engraved logo Passoni, BSA thread
- Head tube: 45 mm integrated pipe Columbus XCr seamless drawn steel, with welded caps, integrated headset 1 1/8 "
- Dropouts: project Passoni shell, 316 stainless steel, CNC machining, gear plate Aluminum replaceable
- Closing seatpost: to band custom Passoni
- Finishing / Graphics: Graphics exposed steel polished. Staining of the frame to create contrast and brightness of the graphics
- Colors: Steel mirror, White and Blue Electric
- Fork: Columbus Tusk Straight, customized