The tradition of titanium and the technology of carbon. It’s the joins of these two materials to create a unique frame for its elegance and originality.
Tapered head tube and oversize downtube enhance the competitive abilities of this frame.
Passoni is a niche luxury specialist Italian bicycle manufacturer.
Formed in the early eighties by Luciano Passoni, a man with a dream to build the best, most luxurious and exclusive bikes in the world.
After the acquisition of a custom frame builder - arguably the first manufacturer in the world to produce high performance Titanium Frames in the seventies - Luciano's dream comes true. His passion becomes his job and the job of his son Luca. The first Titanium Frames sign the beginning of a journey that made Passoni one of the most appreciated and competent Titanium Frame builders in the world.
Luciano and Luca wanted to combine their passion of cycling with a never ending pursuit of excellence in both technology and design. Their expression, meaning, strength, and tradition holds strong today, defining what is a unique 'Passoni' style.
Passoni’s frames are unique, a combination of quintessential Italian styling and technology that stands alone. An investment in new manufacturing techniques and a dedication to a customised, personal approach, enable Passoni to personally tailor each machine to meet all the customisation needs of people searching for exclusiveness.
A very small number of products are hand crafted individually each year for highly discerning customers and distributed exclusively around the world.
The company is currently owned by Silvia Passoni and Matteo Cassina
With Luca in our hearts.
- Tubes: Titanium grade 9 (3Al/2,5V) with different thicknesses, drawn and strengthened. Titanium grade 5 (6Al/4V) for head tube, bottom bracket shell and dropouts, CNC works. Weaved carbon T800, resined in Italy.
- Front triangle: round tubes, top tube Ø 36,4 mm, seat tube Ø 35 mm in carbon, down tube Ø 41 mm
- Rear triangle: round seat stays taper Ø 19 mm. Oval chain stays taper 31x20mm
- Lugs: titanium grade 9, CNC machined
- Bottom bracket Shell: titanium grade 5, CNC machined, Passoni engraved logo, BSA threading
- Head tube: integrated conical Ø 56 mm, CNC machined, bearings Ø 1”1/8 upper – 1”1/2 lower
- Dropouts: Passoni project, shell-shaped, titanium grade 5, CNC machined, Ergal replaceable hanger
- Seat post clamping device: integrated, seat tube center-end length max 700 mm *traditional seat post available on request
- Finishing/Graphics: tubes glazed by hand; painted carbon tube; graphics applied directly on the tube in titanium by sandblast
- Colours: Pure Titanium & Orange Jos,
- Fork: Columbus Fel Ø 56 mm, customized Passoni
- Suitable for:
- people who love to be distinguished because of determination and color
- people who have a very competitive spirit