The Wahoo RFLKT is the world's first iPhone powered bike computer! All the power of your iPhone in the size of a sleek cycling computer.
- iPhone Powered
The Wahoo RFLKT wirelessly receives data and images from your iPhone located in the jersey pocket of the cyclist. Using the buttons on the side of the RFLKT, a user can control the App, change data screens, start and stop the timer, and control other App functionality such as music playback and more.
- Sleek Profile
Weighing in at only 2 ounces, the RFLKT measures 2.4” long by 1.6” wide by 0.5” thick.
- Low Power
The RFLKT is coin cell operated, requiring no re-charging. With over a year battery life, the RFLKT never needs to leave your bike.
- Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 (Smart) Connectivity
The RFLKT has simple wireless connectivity through a Bluetooth 4.0 connection.
- Compatible with your favorite Apps
At launch, the Wahoo RFLKT will be compatible with Wahoo’s own App for Cycling and Cyclemeter, one of the top rated cycling Apps in the App Store.
iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 compatible
What is it?
How do I use it?
- Your Wahoo RFLKT is a handlebar mounted remote display and control for your iPhone while you ride
How do I pair my RFLKT using the Wahoo Fitness App?
- Mount the RFLKT on your handlebars or stem using one of the two included mounts
- Pair the RFLKT with your favorite compatible iPhone App
- Tuck your iPhone safely away in your jersey pocket or saddlebag (or anywhere within 5' - 10' of the RFLKT)
- Get out and ride!
How do I pair my RFLKT with other compatible Apps?
- Open the Wahoo Fitness App
- Select "biking" as your workout type
- Choose the sensor icon in the top left corner of the screen
- Next to RFLKT, choose "pair"
- Press any button on the RFLKT to wake it up
- When the RFLKT pairs you will see the word "connected" on your app screen and "pages loading" on your RFLKT
- After you pair your RFLKT the first timeyou open the app in range of the device- just make sure it's awake!
- Each App pairs a little differently, so follow the instructions in the App of your choice
- Pairing usually occurs in the "settings" or "sensors" section of the App